Enjoying your weekend with an amarula milkshake. lets make the weekend shake in style.
INGREDIENTS serves 2
- CHOCOLATE SAUCE: 1/2 CUP
- AMARULA VANILLA SPICE: 3 CUPS
- VANILLA PASTE OR ESSENCE: 1 TBS
- VANILLA ICE CREAM: 500 G
- CHOCOLATE CREAM COOKIES(OREO): 1 PKT 3 PIECES
METHOD : preparation time 10 minutes
- drizzle chocolate sauce in a tall glass
- dip the glass rim in some chocolate sauce
- leave the glasses for serving purposes
- put the vanilla paste and amarula vanilla spice in a blender.
- add the vanilla ice cream to the mixture.
- add the cookies.
- blend until smooth.
- pour milkshake into the glasses
- you can top with toppings of your choice, (whipped cream, sprinkles, chocolate sauce)
Best served cool. enjoy a cool milkshake in easy steps